The Masiero Voice system allows for audio files to be recorded and implemented for various reasons. Once the audio files have been recorded a member of the Masiero Team will implement these files appropriately. These files can be used to customize your Masiero Voice service (i.e. auto-attendant, Interactive Voice Response, etc.). Included below is an example of a general auto-attendant and a diagram of how to record your own auto-attendant.
Auto-attendant Example 1:
Thank you for calling Acme Enterprises. If you know your party’s extension, you may dial it at any time.
"Please listen carefully to the following options.
To reach our sales department, press 1.
To reach our billing department, press 2.
To speak to a customer service representative, press 3.
To hear a dial by name directory, press 0.
To leave a voicemail message for our New York office, press 4.
Thanks again for calling Acme Enterprises and have a great day!"
How to record your own Auto-Attendant
- From any phone, dial 867732 (TMPREC).
- Enter the recording number that will be associated with the audio recording. The 5-digit recording number will be 73201 (REC01) as it is your first audio recording.
Note, for additional recordings be sure to choose a different 5-digit recording number when prompted to record multiple messages.
For example, 73201 (REC01) for your first message.
73202 (REC02) for your second message.
73203 (REC03) for your third message.
- When prompted, press 2 to record the message.
- When finished recording, press # (pound) to save and exit.
- Be sure to notify us at email@example.com when the recordings are complete and ready to be implemented into the phone system.
Audio files will be reviewed first before implementing. Be sure to specify which audio file (using the 5-digit recording number) is to be used for what purpose. This will allow us to appropriately place each message where intended.