To set up a conference call, follow these steps on your Grandstream GXP21XX phone:
- Dial the first number you would like to conference in.
- Once the call has connected, press the conference button on your Grandstream phone. The current caller will be placed on hold. The Conference screen will appear on the phone.
- Dial the next number you would like to conference in.
- One the call has connected, press the ConfCall softkey to conference in both calls.
- You now have a conference call! To end the call simply hang up, or press the End Call softkey. This will also end the calls of the other parties on the conference call.
Please sign in to leave a comment.