Zoiper is the leading VoIP application for iOs Phones. With its enhanced battery saving techniques, advanced business users can receive and answer their business calls anywhere, at any time. This guide will showcase where to download and how to register an account.
- Start by navigating to the App Store.
- Search for Zoiper Premium. Note: The application does have a one-time cost to download from the App Store.
- Once complete, open the ZoiperPremium application.
- The following messages will prompt on the screen during the initial launch:
- (Recommended) "ZoiperPremium" Would Like to Send You Notifications: Allow
- (Required) "ZoiperPremium" Would Like to Access the Microphone: OK
- (Optional) "ZoiperPremium" Would Like to Access the Camera: OK
- (Recommended) "ZoiperPremium" Would Like to Access Your Contacts: OK
- You have successfully downloaded and installed Zoiper Premium.
Registering SIP Account
In order to use Zoiper Premium as a typical VoIP extension, you must enter the account credentials provided to you by Masiero. The following steps will showcase how to enter the credentials and successfully register your account.
- Select Settings.
- Select Accounts.
- Select + (plus) at the top of the screen.
- You will be prompted with a message, select Yes.
- You will be prompted with a message, select Manual configuration.
- Select SIP account.
- The followed fields listed will require input to successfully register: Account name, Domain, User name, and Password. Please leave all remaining fields blank. Note: Domain, User name, and Password can be acquired by contacting email@example.com.
- Once all required fields have been entered, select Register. The Zoiper Premium client will begin to establish a connection to Masiero servers.
- The screen will update with a status of the registration process with a final result once completed.
- Once registration has completed, registration status will display OK. Note: In the event that an error occurs or you receive a Timeout Request(408) message, please restart the application completely and try again.
- You have successfully registered your SIP account!
Does the Account name matter?
No, the account is used for your personal identification of the account with corresponding SIP registration.
Please sign in to leave a comment.