The process of factoring resetting your Android device will delete all saved data, files, and applications. This can also be referred to as "formatting", "hard reset", or "factory default". Once this action is performed there is no way to recover all of the data that was lost, unless you have created backups.
Factory Reset Android Device
- Open your phone's or tablet's Settings app.
- Tap System ⮞ Advanced ⮞ Reset options (if you do not see "Advanced", tap Reset options.
- Tap Erase all data (factory reset) ⮞ Reset phone. If needed, enter the PIN, pattern, or password that you have selected for security.
- To erase all data from your phone's internal storage, tap Erase everything.
- When your phone has finished erasing, pick the option to restart.