Initiate a Conference Call
- Enter a contact's phone number.
- After completing, tap + Add.
- Enter another contact's phone number or select a contact from Contacts or Recent Calls.
the contact is added to the conference call after answering.
Merge Calls into a Conference Call
Merge an active call and a held call to initiate a conference all.
- In the Calls screen, tap a held call.
- Tap Merge (image of two merging arrows).
The held call is merged with the active call and a conference call is initiated.
Add Participants to a Conference Call
Add up to four contacts to a conference call.
- During a conference call, tap Add Participants.
- Enter a contact's number or select a contact from Contacts or Recent Calls and select Dial.
The contact is added to the call after answering.
Hold a Conference Call
Place a conference call on hold, all conference participants are on hold.
- Select Hold.
Resume a Conference Call
Resuming a held conference call enables all participants to hear the audio of everyone on the call.
- Select Resume.