Uninstalling SentinelOne from Windows
- Go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Search for SentinelOne.
- Select Uninstall.
- Now if you have Anti-Tamper switched off in the group policy, the uninstalling process is over, but if not, you need to go through a couple of more steps.
- After you press Uninstall you need to make a choice Online or Offline Verification
- If you choose Online verification, you need to log into the management portal and choose Approve Uninstall. This process sends the approval signal from the management console to uninstall the agent. Please contact email@example.com to notify us about the request to uninstall.
- If you choose Offline, you need to add the Verification key or passphrase.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to generate the passphrase.
Uninstalling SentinelOne from Windows (terminal)
- Open Command Prompt (Admin)
- Navigate to SentinelOne agent Directory
cd "C:\Program Files\SentinelOne\Sentinel Agent <version>"
- Uninstall the agent using the passphrase
uninstall.exe /norestart /q /k="passphrase>"