AND READ THE BELOW MESSAGE BEFORE CONTACTING MASIERO FOR ASSISTANCE UNINSTALLING SENTINELONE
Please note that the below steps only apply to uninstalling SentinelOne Agents that were ORIGINALLY INSTALLED BY MASIERO. If SentinelOne was installed by another IT vendor, additional measures will be required. We recommend contacting SentinelOne directly for further assistance.
Uninstalling SentinelOne from Windows
- Go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Search for SentinelOne.
- Select Uninstall.
- Now if you have Anti-Tamper switched off in the group policy, the uninstalling process is over, but if not, you need to go through a couple of more steps.
- After you press Uninstall you need to make a choice Online or Offline Verification
- If you choose Online verification, you need to log into the management portal and choose Approve Uninstall. This process sends the approval signal from the management console to uninstall the agent.
- If you choose Offline, you need to add the Verification key or passphrase.
*** ONLY IF MASIERO INSTALLED SentinelOne ORIGINALLY. *** Please contact email@example.com to generate the passphrase.*** ONLY IF MASIERO INSTALLED SentinelOne ORIGINALLY. *** If your IT Department, School or other organization originally installed SentinelOne, Masiero is unable to provide assistance.
Uninstalling SentinelOne from Windows (terminal)
- Open Command Prompt (Admin)
- Navigate to SentinelOne agent Directory
cd "C:\Program Files\SentinelOne\Sentinel Agent <version>"
- Uninstall the agent using the passphrase
uninstall.exe /norestart /q /k="passphrase>"
Please note that the above steps only apply to uninstalling SentinelOne Agents that were ORIGINALLY INSTALLED BY MASIERO. If SentinelOne was installed by another IT vendor, additional measures will be required. Contact us to engage as a client for more information.